Date of Birth: 20. 07. 1964
Associate Professor, PhD Oles Honchar Dnepropetrovsk National University, Dept. Biophysics and Biochemistry
e-mail: email@example.com, +380567765207
1981-1986 – Dnepropetrovsk National University
1989-1992 – PhD position at Department of Biophysics and Biochemistry of Dnepropetrovsk National University
Manuscript: Gorila M.V. “Immunochemical characteristic of some antigens of human placenta in normal and pathological conditions”. – Manuscript. Thesis for a scientific degree of Candidate of Biological Sciences by speciality 03.00.04 – Biochemistry. – Dnepropetrovsk, 1993, 187 p.
1993 – 1997 – lecturer in Biophysics and Biochemistry department DNU
1997 – present time – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Biophysics and Biochemistry DNU
– Member of the Ukranian Biochemical society, neurochemistry scientific society, scientific society of cell biologists
– Grants/internships 2015 – internship at the Department of Physiology and plant introductions DNU
– Secretary of the scientific-methodical Council of the Faculty of biology, ecology and medicine
– Staff of the Chair
Research interests: immunochemistry, non-invasive methods of diagnosis, biochemistry of xenobiotics.
Subjects, which includes in Oles Honchar Dnepropetrovsk National University:
a) Bachelor program:
-Biochemistry of organs and tissues
b) Master’s program
-Research to practice
Participation in forums:
2013, 2015 – International Scientific Conference “ACTUAL PROBLEMS of MODERN BIOCHEMISTRY and CELL BIOLOGY”
2014 – Ukrainian biochemical Congress
2012 – III international scientific and practical Conference “Modern problems of biology, ecology and chemistry»
2011 – YI All-Ukrainian student scientific conference “Modern problems of natural sciences»
- K. L. Shamelashvìlì, I. V. Leus, T.I. Sergiyenko, M.V. Gorelaya, N. I. Stemenko. SUPEROXIDE-DISMUTAZE and BLOOD CATALASE: The ACTIVITY of enzymes in TERMS of OXIDATION STRESS // Scientific Journal “ScienceRise”. – 2015. – No. 5/1 (10). – pp. 11-15
- M. V. Gorelaya, I. V. Klenìna, N. A. Marhon, N.I. Shtemenko. Influence of cluster compounds Rhenium on blood proteins using the methods of turbidimetry // The world of medicine and biology. – 2013. – № 1 (36). – p. 116-120.
- M.V. Gorelaya. Methodical approaches to the evaluation of the influence of Xenobiotics on protein molecules // Bulletin of DNU Biology Medicine – 2012. – Issue. 3, vol. 1. – P. 18-23.
- M. V. Gorelaya, T. M. Polìshko, I. A. Klenìna, N.I. Shtemenko. Influence of Rhenium cluster compounds and antitumoral system Rhenium-Platinum on proteins of blood plasma Medical chemistry. – 2011. – № 3 , vol. 11. – P. 60-64.
- M. V. Gorelaya, T. M. Polìshko, A. M. Anoshko, I.V. Klenìna, N.I. Shtemenko. The patterns of interaction between antigen-antibody in solution of Rhenium cluster compounds and Cisplatin // Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Biology. Ecology. – 2009. – № 7. -Issue. 17, Vol. 2. – P. 37-40.
- M. V.Gorelaya, T.I. Sergiyenko, I.V. Klenìna, О. М. Stadnik, N.I. Shtemenko. Changes of membrane protein of red blood cells in acalculuous cholecystitis and Crohn’s disease // Bulletin Of Dnipropetrovsk University. Biology. Ecology. – 2010. – № 7. – Issue 18, Vol. 2. – P. 54-59.
- M.V. Gorelaya, I.V. Klenìna, A.U. Shirokova. Research of biochemical indicators in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Biology. Ecology. – 2009. Issue. 17, t. 1. – P. 32-37.
- M. V. Gorelaya Non-invasive methods of diagnosis-problems state and prospects of development Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Biology. Ecology. – 2009. Issue. 17, t. 1. P. 38-43.
- M. V. Gorelaya. Proteins of blood and urine Analysis of proteinograms and clinical-diagnostic value, 2015, 55 p.
- M. V. Gorelaya. Proteins of blood and urine Analysis of proteinograms and clinical-diagnostic value, 2015, 55 p.(for foreign students), 2015, 55 p.
- Educational-methodical recommendations from Functional biochemistry, 2014, 60 c.