Associate Professor, PhD Oles Honchar Dnepropetrovsk National University, Dept. Biophysics and Biochemistry
1992 – 1997 – department of Biophysics and Biochemistry of the Dnepropetrovsk National University,
1997 – 1998 – magister program at the department of Biophysics and Biochemistry of the Dnepropetrovsk National University
1998- 2002 – PhD position at Department of Biophysics and Biochemistry of Dnepropetrovsk National University
Manuscript: Kyrychenko S.V. Characteristic of the cytosceleton and membrane neurospecific proteins under experimental diabet. – Manuscript. Thesis for a scientific degree of Candidate of Biological Sciences by speciality 03.00.04 – Biochemistry. – V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv, 2009.
2001 – 2010 – Assistant of Professor, Dnepropetrovsk State University, Dept, Biophysics and Biochemistry
2010 – present time – Associate Professor, Oles Honchar Dnepropetrovsk National University, Dept. Biophysics and Biochemistry
– Member of the Society of Ukrainian biochemical society, Ukrainian Physiological Society
– 2012 – grant for research investigation in laboratory for Pharmaceutical Biology and Bioanalytics at the Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology of Heidelberg University (Ukraine)
– 2013 – grant for research investigation in laboratory for Pharmaceutical Biology and Bioanalytics at the Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology of Heidelberg University (Ukraine)
– 2013-2014 – DNU project «The use of natural antioxidants and products of nanotechnology as a neuroprotective in adverse environmental and metabolic disorders»
Research interests: Research in cell biology and neurochemistry; mechanisms of antioxidant potential impact on the nervous system in conditions of pathological conditions: in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the actions of toxicants, etc .; study of the effect of bioactive substances for the purpose of correction of cellular metabolism.
Subjects, which includes in Oles Honchar Dnepropetrovsk National University:
а) The bachelor program:
– Biological and medical physics
– Biochemistry ob membrane
b) The master’s program
– Specialized practical biochemistry and enzymology practical
– Biochemistry of cell and Neurochemistry
Participation in forums:
2013, 2015 – International Scientific Conference “Actual problems of modern biochemistry and cell biology”
2014 – Ukrainian Biochemical Congress
2014 – VI Congress of the Ukrainian Society for Neuroscience
2011 – NATO Advanced Research Workshop: “Environmental and food security and safety in southeast Europe and Ukraine”,
2011 – V Congress of the Ukrainian Society for Neuroscience
2011 – XVIII Congress of Ukrainian Physiological Society
However, published 30 articles and 46 abstracts, including 12 publications cited in a scientometric Scopus (h-index is 4).
- G. Baydas, V. S. Nedzvetskii, S. V. Kirichenko. Melatonin reduces astrogliosis in the hippocampus and cortex and cognitive deficits of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. // Behavioural Pharmacology – Sep 2006
- G. Baydas, V. S. Nedzvetskii, S. V. Kirichenko, P. A. Nerush. Astrogliosis in the Hippocampus and Cortex and Cognitive Deficits in Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes: Effects of Melatonin // Neurophysiology. – Mar 2008.
- Kirichenko S.V. Effects of Melatonin on Memory and Learning Deficits Induced by Exposure to Thinner. /Nedzvetskii V.S., Kirichenko S.V., Baydas G., Nerush O.P. // Neurophysiology/Neirofiziologiya, 2012, Volume 44, Number 1, Pages 42-48.
- Kyrychenko S. Neuroprotective effects of α-lipoic acid on the development of oxidative stress and astrogliosis in the brain of STZ-diabetic rats / S. Kyrychenko, I. Prishchepa, V. Lagoda, M. Velika, V. Nedzvetsky // Вісник Дніпропетровського університету. Біологія, медицина. – 2014. – №2. – С.45-51.